Sunday, November 23, 2008

My "NOEL"Ornaments

I want to thank everyone who commented on my last work. I was afraid it would be boring to see the second almost identical work - I was wrong. :-) There were many new names among those who left comments, I tried to visit their blogs and found so many interesting blogs and which is more important - so many talented stitchers.


Today I want to show you my new designs which I called "NOEL" Ornaments. There are 4 ornaments of different shape in the collection. I "aged" a little the fabric and stichted the ornaments with only two or three colors of DMC floss. Some parts in the designs are highlighted with DMC Jewel Effects. Here is the picture of the whole collection: A "big" ornament:

A biscornu: :-) A star ornament:
And another ornament, I called it 'an icicle':


I enjoyed working on this collection and I think (rather hope ) they look nice, very soon they will be presented to our family members and friends.

If you are interested in buying any of my designs, please send me an e-mail. My e-mail address is in my profile.
* * * * * * *
A few days ago I got an e-mail from Claire - Gazette 94. Claire sent me some pictures of the "Autumn Colors" Scissor Fob which she stitched using my design. It's a great pleasure to see 'my baby" finished by a wonderfiul stitcher and a talented designer. Claire, thank you for your pretty work!

To see more picture of the fob - go to Claire's blog ! There you can also find lots of lovely designs by Claire.
Happy stitching to everyone!

42 comments:

Natasha-ND said...

Как много, Оля, как красиво, празднично! И столько разных форм, здорово!
Мне очень нравится блог Claire, она делает такие милые дизайны!

Nina said...

Congratulatins, Olenka,
your collection is gorgeous and amazing beautiful!
Hugs,
Nina

Sammy & Emilie said...

How lovely, Olga! Well done! All those new creations look fabulous. I particularly love your little icicle - it's gorgeous!!! ;) Well done!!!

Unknown said...

какой комплект роскошный!

Вольдемар Т. said...

Боже мой! какие прелестные штучки! За окном дождик, а от прекрасных фото уже веет морозным Новым годом!:-)

Angela said...

All of your ornament are simply stunning! I LOVE the icicle one. The finishing is fantastic :)

Cindy F. said...

WOW Olenka! Every piece is absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful finishes:) Love the designs, colors, finishes...and especially your stitches:)

Loreta said...

Your stitching and finishing is impeccable as always Olga!

Tatyana (tookie) said...

Оля,очень красиво!!! Великолепный комплект вышел!
Я как раз одна из немногих, кто впервые попал в Ваш блог.. отвечала по-английски абсолютно рефлекторно)))

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your stitching, desigining and finishing are all perfect and beautiful!

Congratlations

Dovilė said...

very christmasy and lovely Olga. I like the colors and all finishes. But most beautiful and cute your little icicle:)

Daffycat said...

How incredibly gorgeous! That is a wonderful set of ornaments. Well done!

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Your work is just amazing.

Hazel said...

I LOVE your Noel finishes. Such pretties. xx

Mylene said...

I just LOVE them all. You are very creative!! Great job!!

Pumpkin said...

Olga, you just continue to amaze me with your beautiful designs and gorgeous finishing abilities! I love the colors. I'm sure this set will be a big hit :o)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Wonderful series of ornies I really like those!

Annie said...

What a gorgeous collection. And your finishing is just exquisite!

gazette94 said...

It such a lovely set, I love the Christmas colors ! and as usual ,the result is perfect !

Carla said...

That's a BEAUTIFUL set of ornaments!!

siesta said...

Замечательные малышки! Просто прелестницы!!

staci said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Love the icicle finish, so clever!!!

flom said...

Magnifique !!!!
beautiful !!! the finishing is perfect !!!
bravo
bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
flo

L'Aiguille au Fil du Temps said...

Ces ornements sont ravissants, particulièrement le "icicle"... Un grand bravo !

Sharon said...

Those are some amazing ornaments! I love them all!

Irene said...

WOW They are gorgeous !!!

dany said...

Superbes ornements !
Je t'embrasse et te souhaite une belle soirée

Lynn B said...

Olenka I love your ornaments!

You have been tagged, for instructions please see my blog.

Sally said...

Oh wow they are absolutely beautiful!

Carla Valente said...

Very beautiful!!!

Carol R said...

Just beautiful!

Margaret said...

Olenka
marvellous! You've been tagged on my blog. So I hope you've time to do this

hohla said...

И как я пропустила? Очень красиво!

Janaina said...

Your "icicle" ornament i awesome! How creative! Great job!

Felicity said...

Wow oh wow! What a wonderful collection.

Lia said...

Congratulations, Olenka!
Your works are wonderful!!
I love love love your blog!!
Hugs,
Lia

Nicola said...

As always Olga, your new designs are just beautiful!

Christelle said...

Lovely stitches for Christmas !

Suzaninha said...

HI OLENKA, I LIKED MUCH OF HIS WORK!
ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL!
BYE-BYE!!!

Susimac said...

Your collection is stunning Olenka

Carol said...

Ooh, these are absolutely gorgeous! :o)

Solstitches said...

What a fabulous collection!
I absolutely love this set especially the icicle.
You are so very talented.

Margaret