I have been tagged by CinDC. So I have to publish the rules of this game, here they are:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Ok, 7 weird / random facts about me:
1. When I told my husband that I must write 7 weird things about myself, he said he could not think of anything weird about me and wondered what I was going to write about.
2. Well, we seldom go out to eat because I can cook very well and my food is much better than in any restaurants. So I begin to think that "too well" is not too good.
3. When I cook I never taste food, besides I hate reading recipes.
4. I can't swim but I taught my son to swim myself. Can you guess my profession?
5. I can't say that I dreamed of being a teacher but before moving to the U.S.A. I had been teaching in a university for many years. I am certain that is the best job: you speak to the most pleasant people the whole day and get paid for it.
6. I am self-taught in knitting and crochetting but I prefer knitting - the knitted things look better for me.
7. I like cross stitching but when I choose a pattern I first look if it has any specialty stitches or beads or something else, solid crosses are a little too boring for me.
Now I' d like to tag the following 7 bloggers:
1. Amy (Amy Stitches)
3. Carla & Carol
I think it will be very interesting for all co-bloggers to get to know you better.