1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
For this wonderful award I'd like first to thank Jennifer and all other talented stitchers whose blogs I visit for ideas and inspiration. I do not know who thought of these rules! I have a far longer list of blogs I love to visit and it is so hard to narrow the list. But rules are rules... I tried to choose creative stitchers from different parts of the world representing different countries and even different continents. Here is my list of winners ( in alphabetical order):
1.Carla- her stitching and finishing are always so pretty,
2. Faby - visit her blog and you will see how talented and creative she is in her stitching and designing,
3. Nataliya - her very pretty blog is in Russian but looking at her pictures you can easily understand how hard she works to create her masterpieces,
4.Margaret- her Hardanger pieces are unique,
5.Susimac- her finishing is always stunning, a great source of inspiration.
Congratulations to the winners and Happy stitching to everybody.