Wednesday, July 9, 2008

LHN Exchange from Gaby

Today I got a wonderful package from Gaby with LHN design exchange! Wow!!!

Gaby stitched neccessities sampler on a piece of nice linen and made it into a working bag. She did an amazing job: very pretty stitching and perfect finishing. Inside the bag there are so many pockets where I can keep my small c/s treasures. But most of the pockets have already been filled by Gaby with pieces of linen which she dyed herself, with rose pins also made by her, with overdyed floss and very beautiful ribbons. The bag also has some pages for needles and rings for keeping floss. On the bag you can also see my initials and the year of the exchange. I like my working bag so much, it is pretty and very convenient, it will greatly help me organize my c/s neccessities.
And that is not all! Gaby also included a c/s kit by a German designer - it will be very interesting for me to try to stitch the pattern : a new designer and new floss for me .
I feel terribly spoiled.













You can see how creative Gaby was and how much of an effort and herself she put into this gorgeous exchange. I want to thank Gaby from the bottom of my heart for what she has done for me.
Hugs to Gaby across the miles.

13 comments:

Natasha-ND said...

Какой замечательный подарок, Оля! Обожаю аккуратные работы. С полоской-клеткой надо повозиться, чтобы так ровненько всё было. Да, нитки Тентакулум линяют, будь осторожна! И ещё...первые два фота не кликаются :о((((. Здоровский органайзер, надо самой что-то подобное сделать!

Sammy & Emilie said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! What a lovely bag!!! Lucky you!!!

Carol said...

What a pretty exchange from Gaby :-)

Mylene said...

A beautiful exchange!

SD said...

Hello Olga!

Lovely blog with lovely works.

the "Sorry.... Gone stitchin" piece is wonderful!

Hazel said...

Oh wow this is beautiful! What a great exchange. xx

Carla said...

wow! what a fantastic exchange!!! congrats!!

nela said...

muy hermoso.. felicidades

Sharon said...

That is quite lovely!

Sabine said...

Oh, what a beautiful present! I´m sure you´re very happy about it ...

greetings from Austria
Sabine

staci said...

That is a wonderful exchange, enjoy!!!

Jennifer said...

Come visit me. I have a surprise for you!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a fantastic stitcher's pocket to receive!