Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some more winter finishes

Thank you very much for those who visited my blog , left comments and tagged me again!

Today I wanted to show you two of my works that I finished in January for Brides Tree SAL. Some of you might have already seen them but I want to publish them in my blog too.

One of the reasons why I started this blog was to show my works to my family and friends who are far from here and can't see my works in person. Little by little I will try to collect the pictures of my works here. With some works it will be easy to do. From the very beginning I was careless: I did not take pictures of my works, gave they away as presents, even sold them. I believed that my masterpices are in future.

In January I stitched two winter houses with lots of snow - you know it's very important for Louisiana. lol

The first design is called "Winter Cottage", Maryse freebie. I modified the design some to make it into a pin keep.















The other design is The Drawn Thread freebie "Home For The Holidays". I stitched it on hand coffee dyed 28 ct. Evenweave with DMC floss, Mill Hill beads, and made it into a knob knocker.



















I hope you have had an enjoyable visit.



2 comments:

Carla said...

Lovely finishes!! You did a wonderful job on the finishing!

Janaina said...

Are you genetically unable to make ugly things?! :D It´s absolutely lovely! I am soooo jealous now!