Monday, March 10, 2008

A Little Creature

I finished stitching "Hedgehog Quaker" by The Workbasket a long time ago and since then I have been thinking how to finish it. I used 22 ct. white fabric ( of unknown origin) and got such a cute tiny creature so I wanted to find something special for its embellishment.
When yesterday in the store I saw bright rings made of glass I said - "Eureka! They are just for my hedgehog."
Now the thread keeper is already in use and I am thinking of making a couple of them more.



Happy stitching to everybody!

5 comments:

Sammy & Emilie said...

What a good idea! Very cute.

Carla said...

I agree with Faby..it's a very good idea!

flom said...

Joli hérisson,
and very good ideas I made one for an Chrismas exchange
bravo
flo
http://mes-petites-lubies.over-blog.com/

Carol said...

What a super sweet finish!

Cenoura said...

Really, I'm crazy about your work!
You do so beautiful (and perfect!) things!