Thursday, April 17, 2008

Papillon Creations SAL , Part 3

I have some pictures to show of what I have done. I was working on Part 3 of "How Does Your Garden Grow?" Speciality stitch version by Papillon Creation. The square in the centre is the part on which I was working. Oh, I enjoyed stitching this project, it is like a treat for me.

I made some changes in colors. Instead of making each coner in different floral color I decided to add more greenary and to use the same colors of the purple palette in all corners. I think I avoided a little motley effect and made a more organized garden.
















I am pleased with how the Garden is turning out. I wonder what else is going to grow in the garden.

I also wanted to show you the little box in which I keep floss and other necessary things for the project. On the top of the box there is "Pearl Angel" by Just Nan, the design is so delicate here!






















Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Stitching !

12 comments:

Sammy & Emilie said...

Oh, I love your little fairy box - it's so cute and delicate ! How pretty.

Janaina said...

I so want to do such beautiful things like you do!!!!!!! You are an artist!:o)
I just LOVE the little box!

Nicola said...

Your garden is "growing" beautifully Olga, I love the colours you have chosen to stitch this in. The little box is just gorgeous and so beautifully finished.

staci said...

The little box is adorable!!! Love the pearl trim too!

flom said...

I am late in all my SAL !!!!!!
Bravo, your garden is very beautiful
And your box is sublime
a bientôt
flo
http://mes-petites-lubies.over-blog.com/

Mylene said...

Lovely little fairy box!
Your SAL is coming along great. Such beautiful colours you have used.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your garden is looking fantastic! That box is just adorable!

Einschies blog said...

Wow what a cute little angel and nice finishing again...
Olga, I still have to mail you, but had not enough time....but I will;-))

Gaby

Carol said...

Pretty garden! And your box is just gorgeous!

Hearty Bakes said...

very elegant box. i love the pearls on it, very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Dear Olenka
Would you mind say ehere I can find the pattern from the Pearl Angel?
Thanks in advance

Olga said...

Dear Anonymous,
Will you write am e-mail to me? My address is in my Profile.
Olenka