Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HOE Halloween Exchange

Today I got a wonderful Halloween Exchange package from Nic in UK. She stitched a cute design from San Man Originals and finished it into a tote bag. Nic's stitching is so neat and pretty, and I just love my bag! It already decorates the door of the pantry cabinet and looks great there!

Nic also included some extra goodies ( to spoil me): some fabric, ribbon, Halloween Inflatable decoration, a chocolate bar. In the package there is also a card with a message from Nic and a Cheese Cake recipe which I will certaily try one day. Here is the picture of the whole exchange:Thank you Nic for this really wonderful exchange, you've made my day!

In my previous post I promised to show my finish in the next post and I will do today but in next anothernpost because Blogger does not allow me to upload more images. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Loreta said...

Nice and lovely!

Nic said...

I'm so glad you like it - it was a pleasure to stitch and I thought I'd try something a little different as a finish :o)

Natasha-ND said...

Классная сумочка, и весёленькая такая! Хороший подарок, поздравляю!

Olga said...

Nic,
Your bag is so bright and charming - everybody likes it. Thank you for taking a risk and trying something different.

Kim Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pumpkin said...

What a lovely bag! And full of goodies to boot ;o) You had a great mail day. LOL!